Due diligence & acquisition support
If you are considering to acquire an energy asset, an energy business, or just want a second opinion on an energy business case, Entras can help you with a due diligence.
A sound due diligence on complex energy assets should cover 4 major fields:
1. Technical aspects, such as
- technical design
- technology risk considering an industrial setting
- health and safety
- business case modelling
- project & business case risk
3. Strategy & Policy
- strategic fit with the existing assets
- impact of external parameters outside the owner’s control, i.e. changes in policy & regulatory framework, price developments, …
4. Management & Operations
- integration with existing assets and operations
- operation & maintenance approach and cost structure
- operational risks
It is not easy to find an independent advisor in the energy business who is able cover all 4 fields in an integrated way. This is where Entras can make a difference.
Contact us if you would like to find out how.