Sales Scale-up manager
Entras stands for ‘Energy Transition Services’. We provide independent and strategic advice for the energy industry. We make a difference by a unique combination of technical, financial and strategic know-how. Our software tools support decision making and allow real-time optimisation of energy systems. We are scaling up our algorithm/software business, by offering Optimisation-as-a-Service for energy assets. Our projects involve power plants, electrolysers, industrial processes, cogeneration units, biogas production etc.
Entras wants to expand its team with a Sales Scale-up Manager with a flexible and creative spirit, passionate about energy and industry.
Purpose of the job
As Sales Scale-up Manager, you are a key member of our team. You will manage the scale-up of our sales processes:
- Set-up of the marketing & sales processes:
- Improve customer experience
- Foster organic growth
- Improve commercial offering, with an as-a-service model
- Build a marketing & sales team
- Take part in our product development activities
- Expand our network
Furthermore, you will take part in our product development activities. These activities
involve the application of Artificial Intelligence algorithms in energy intensive industries.
Competences and skills
- Be fit to work in an energizing start-up environment with a strong team spirit
- Personal integrity, you live and work according to high ethical standards
- Information processing skills
- See the big picture and understand project drivers
- Strong personal focus on sales, excellent communication skills
- Multi-language, with focus on fluent communication in Dutch and English. Fluency in French or German is a plus.
- Ability to internalise energy transition technology
- Open to acquire knowledge in any domain
At Entras we are highly team-oriented. Every project brings different responsibilities. Development of personal strengths is essential for our success. Project team organisation needs to match the project at hand. Expertise will be hired when required.
Every team member works autonomously. Our work methods are extremely lean. Any improvement idea is welcome.
Our way of working supports work-life balance. We are organised to work anywhere: at home or in our flex office. We are open to contract flex offices in any location to support our teams.
- A highly motivating working environment
- A participative culture
- Fostering learning, including personal development
- High diversity projects, demanding and enriching
- Support in developing business opportunities
- Check us out at www.entras.be and www.endustries.io
- When you like our approach, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile +32494708474
- If we like your approach, we’ll schedule a meeting
- The assessment involves the following elements:
- On-line personal tests (1 to 2 hours, at your home)
- A sales case. We make an appointment, and we will send you a case at, say, 10:00 and you send us your insights, creative ideas and analysis 4 hours later (at your home, no need to come to us)
- You will always receive our feedback
- If feedback is positive, we will discuss all contractual arrangements and then it’s up to you to decide!